Tuesday 21 August 2012

Ready for the off (Tim)

Didn't sleep much last night. Up at the crack of dawn to see if I could pack everything. I've jettisoned the iPod speakers, but kept the solar charger (though I'm not sure it works with my phone :-/
With everything loaded on I thought I ought to take her for a quick shakedown spin and get some fuel. She started fine but bugger me the fuel gauge isnt working! I had a couple of hours in hand before setting off to investigate so pondered the cause while riding to the petrol station... And bugger me (again) as I pulled into the station the fuel needle sprung into life!
I've decided to not investigate - time will tell if this was a wise decision.
Tyres pumped up (17.6 psi at front, 26.7psi at rear) and now I'm all ready to go. I've got a half hour spare! Might as well have some breakfast and a look at the map!

No comments:

Post a Comment