Monday 20 August 2012

Nowhere near ready (Tim)

Oh shit.  Its 10:30pm.  In 12 hours time we set off on our scooters to the south of France, and we haven't even looked at the map yet!
I haven't finished packing.  I haven't even got the bike out of the garage - in fact I haven't started my scooter for about 4 weeks.
I've been trying hard all day to catch up on some last minute work things, and I've simply run out of time to do all the scooter things that I'd planned.

This is a one way trip - we are riding to Nice but getting the bikes shipped back to the UK while we dash back for work...... the only trouble is, I still havent got the transportation organised yet to get the bikes back :-(  I thought I'd have it all in place by now, but sadly not (yet)

But I am an optimist - I am sure everything will work out fine (fingers and toes crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment